[Bell Historians] Cornhill Judgement

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at _2yJwxX7uGtjrkOSS_VHy_zszgl3t3coJEMLRuPqPl68I0UyLqoSRYG2w9x_hKwrR_iaJkKPqHoX0zBIgdaa.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 10 16:13:42 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Robert Lewis <editor at ...> wrote:

> This case has been a particularly interesting and controversial one -
> we hope to have a full analysis and appraisal of the judgement in The
> Ringing World shortly.
>
> RAL

Thanks for putting the document up on the RW site, makes interesting reading.

One interesting thing is that several people seem to be under the impression that Cornhill are the only old style ring left in the City.

One disturbing thing is that "A" firm qouted to replace the ring and and have no objections, but when a contract is awarded to rival firm "B", then a Director of firm "A" raises objections in a public manner-That is not good publicity for the bell founding/hanging trade.

Alan