[Bell Historians] Cornhill Judgement

David Willis dcwillispiano at -nSuyPkTGpPh_4deDQQNK4cLpHWgZLRgHhjGi9OkiEtT8KKCCrjlqPSkqvL-iUrwTOEdwCy588Irmh_NPIE.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 14 12:05:53 BST 2010

I am looking at it from a different angle. Apart from this and Malvern, I don't know
others that exist.  It would be best if the CC held at minimum a list of all judgements
within a meaningful timespan, from which anyone could then apply to the Diocese
concerned.

Surely we need these full judgements to form part of the CC Library ?

David