[Bell Historians] Cornhill Judgement

John H Allen john at lYAvYytmOvMJiaWWUlfUpKH3vQkDgs2slyX9CEabtSiDPdzYMp--6Wx4X7gGU1PK9wous4dwyTKuKQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 14 12:08:18 BST 2010

The Ecclesiastical Law Society sells a CD with ALL Consistory Court
Judgements. I am not sure how far back this goes.

John

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Willis
Sent: Tuesday 14 September 2010 11:24
To: BellHistorians
Subject: [Bell Historians] Cornhill Judgement

--- On Fri, 10/9/10, Robert Lewis <editor at rOuESizvQsmE2NTb3oPDPhtKhkPPcj4YEPUkeHn2HIsJm6O9pkeY1E6zaE0gM27rcya75qXkjjq2uj-pxp2k0-hj.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

This document is now in the public domain and we have made a copy available
via The Ringing World website www.ringingworld.co.uk.

RAL

Does the Central Council have a copy of all Consistory Court Judgements
involving bells
and are they available on line for us to study ?

I believe that they might be essential reading for those contemplating
future restoration
schemes.