[Bell Historians] Re: Netiquette

David Willis dcwillispiano at Bk1ZryNbM6hslfCCXImqwrO0SFxulGURdWcjukZmQnONbGZ_URLcRGgXbbadP2qb-tms_cgqdgC9mcwZbdqZ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 14 18:50:48 BST 2010

--- On Tue, 14/9/10, fartwell2000 <alanjbirney at oFYGU6KmUXl5XYxp0Ta_lYO2hwQhfsvJlYnq85GmLKrmcKw9m8dRVPp3l1uvpKmQpRkK5jdCrNHhBAG7CdSFNro.yahoo.invalid> quoted