[Bell Historians] Re: Benjamin Annable etc

David Willis dcwillispiano at 7Rk4JbL4X1V763HaXiwQjhX60zWi00m718Uc6qZeJW51m-ZPC7HBengwtG48PiBPwDV4A3-jNf9BKymDSkt9.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 16 12:43:51 BST 2010

If any of you are trying to trace the family of famous ringers of the past, I have
paid for an unlimited useage subscription to findmypast and will be happy to assist.

The subscription is not particularly cheap so if you can give me something to go on
capable of appearing on the 1841 census I will try to trace it through to 1911 which
is the latest census on line.