[Bell Historians] Re: Benjamin Annable etc

David Willis dcwillispiano at 3r7jAnr9sEsc9RbIG8Sk47g7YzDHtGRvMq4T5DkzQiXtoLL9hMixNNNcdDTr2htOxFDQowuG0SK2oh7ACw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 16 13:21:36 BST 2010

Original Post Extended

      If any of you are trying to trace the family of famous ringers of the past, I have
paid for an unlimited useage subscription to findmypast and will be happy to assist.

The subscription is not particularly cheap so if you can give me something to go on
capable of appearing on the 1841 census I will try to trace it through to 1911 which
is the latest census on line.

David

For example, is the following from 1841 of interest ?

West Square,
St George the Martyr,
London Road,
Southwark.