[Bell Historians] Re: Benjamin Annable

nitramwe edwardwmartin at BKHWuPPP88czZV-VbXCBCFpaVIygzEXy_i5jChWeAGGG74Y2S3LnoPxqlxZ0Xk0vAO13WJbiTwh63RWxjG8x.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 17 10:16:10 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Chris Pickford" <c.j.pickford.t21 at ...> wrote:

> All very interesting - and worth pursuing further. Can't add anything by way of information, but here are some research suggestions

Thanks very much for these ideas
Can anyone suggest how JAT might have discovered:
""In the year 1703 a man named Benjamin Annable went to live as a lodger with
one, Charles Mathews, in Dove Court, Gutter Lane, a street which runs northward
from Cheapside. He had with him his wife Margaret and an infant son just a year
old, who was named after his father. The man was a porter by trade and he must
have been a steady sort of man and in constant work, for he was still there when
he died."
Presumably the Guildhall Library but what specific records would show that the Annable family went to live as a lodger in Dove Court?

I am rather new to this game of original research and appreciate any advice

Eddie Martin