[Bell Historians] Re: Benjamin Annable

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at n-9UkxcKDIftxKjbU9N2Ml17qWGEGZqP0PbcHlwnsgijudhnMiclDgynNTN-fjgXTyLphi-E26HM24qo0c4SPbyAOsV_6IDm.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 17 10:30:27 BST 2010

Eddie asks: How did Trollope find ...

Good question - I can't think of any immediately likely source at the Guildhall (or, perhaps more likely, the Corporation of London Records Office). Both are run jointly with the London Metropolitan Archives - but COLRO held the City of London Corporation archives (offficial archives), Guildhall the deposited collections (private and business) for the City.

It would be worth checking the great Trollope Ms (the one issued on CD Rom by the CCCBR Library Committee) - but I think (don't use it often) it's not referenced. It just might give a bit more background

No time to check for you - sorry

CP