[Bell Historians] Church Bells of the West Riding of Yorkshire

Andrew Aspland aaspland at gpRQjCXYbXz1PROiGdWTK57RQPIxLVFwHI3MCsyWgA3_kTe9dgu8N6FpsvbLcTCS_XY_HXmAB4Rmp0Bwkg.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 18 15:40:11 BST 2010

I have been in touch with a bookbinder in Leeds and I think I can get printed and bound for a reasonable price - the great unknown - how many copies to get printed?
Andrew
PS This would not a be a true facsimile as title pages and index would have to be recreated - is that a problem for anyone but the purists?