Bell Care

eelpondfrog epfrog at nkCdGLP0Do8IGUhtKeDt0W0iiiMb4W4mwu4WtDWEpc97yNP_lAxNU5gxSNenzyGFE5GKH6s.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 19 22:22:35 BST 2010

Thank you all for the information on the Woods Hole Bells.
I picked up my copy of England's Child yesterday and just started in on it.
I've also just posted a photo album in the photos section.
Does anyone know of information about the machinery or "livery" and its maintenance? Over the last eighty years much knowledge has been lost locally, some seems clear to anyone with a sense of machinery, but I'm worried about missing things.
Matthew