[Bell Historians] Re: Ringing World Article from 1979

John Harrison john at OvP7ywKL_CwF57A87TlXNimLPKpEDJnCxtROrHyTqgbrQ2EHBaZSzGpgE86_31t3_EG3B2K-I3YR-35KIzJI.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 21 14:25:41 BST 2010

> From the E-Lists 7 April 2006:

> "[On change-ringers] John Harrison wanted to know if the title 'Tower
> Foreman< was exclusive to the Sonning Deanery Branch of the ODG."

> ... I recall the term from my youth (admittedly in the next-door branch
> of the ODG), but I can't remember where.

Thanks for the reminder, John.

I vaguely remembered that, so pedantically I should have said '... other
than in or near Sonning Deanery'.

Regards

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk

Message sent from an Iyonix running RISC-OS 5