Brisbane Cathedral

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at JCwxdHts2Aoxi-R7Vu8TafEtT6Doe0VcTSCIPA7_Q3Inepu0C5fgLOjownHay5XAUfq5dZnFX9G-nafbwho8HzehtIU.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 25 18:49:58 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mike Chester" <mike at ...> wrote:

> Can someone please confirm that I am not going even madder!
>
> I think that Brisbane Cathedral's present radial frame was installed in 2004 by Eayre & Smith and the two Whitechapel Trebles added by subsequently TES to complete the 12.
>
> Therefore, there is now no Whitechapel frame at the Cathedral.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Can't really answer, but in the following video, it looks like Whitechapel stocks on most of the bells. Wonder if they sound as bad in real life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJY-DfPDjqk

Alan