List of bells in ANZAB territory

John Cummins murbah at INC4iKS9uhud5yBosCYy2-Ywgcz9Rk71utxbTI3I2NFdMXpqdftBlsR1XN6FGGx-UiuGb-zCzelS-2ZPFelQ_g.yahoo.invalid
Mon Apr 4 14:44:11 BST 2011

Hello all

At long last my list of bells in Australia and New Zealand has been completed.  To those of you who were awaiting a handwritten copy I am afraid you will be disappointed.  The list is now available on the following website:

              http://anzab.org.au/info/BellsAusNZ.html

The list runs to nearly 60 pages and contains over 640 individual entries.  It is proposed that it will be updated periodically.  It is not just cold hard data but contains snippets of history in a number of cases.    Jack Cummins.