Chester Cathedral

Richard richard.offen at O3l8TdX5Rp8AknpdHvxLricJUPC-SQJWPgpYh4PBZwH3OtFmuUwxA6Inr5oOnfYByY3zn6MFMB1dH5_QZHZvSMFp5LU.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 21 01:57:42 BST 2011

I suspect this is probably the first that Whitechapel knew about having cast such a large chime!!!

This is probably either the work of a hacker or an April Fools Day joke.