Chester Cathedral

Mike Chester mike at MjXZLLvxqbNR8LAkfkiTw91qWodCQrgO-LCYa0qJE3NNCzTixML4ohibHi0P-NTKy4e5AL3wX5T7clik-uj_-xZiQ4Xi.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 21 10:48:44 BST 2011

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "fartwell2000" <alanjbirney at ...> wrote:
> I don't know the answer, but the Henry Oldfield and William Clibury bells have gone from the Dove listing.
>

> Alan

Dove has no record of bells other than in the detached tower.  Can anyone give me details of the bells that are in the central tower? (Or elsewhere in the cathedral).

I believe that one of the old 10 might well be there.

Thanks

Mike