[Bell Historians] Re: Chester Cathedral

Sam Austin sam0austin at nYQe5em40QpUvqqF0EB4IfGoVc_u-PBuX_saq4PhKvg7Icrjv1m8sMaiDymqGK1TKMrpIeJuNlAIRYmPEWk.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 21 11:18:22 BST 2011

Before the hoax, Dove listed two bells in the central tower. Is there an old
copy of the page that could be uploaded, or where the information can be
gleaned from?

Sam

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Mike Chester <mike at avN0gC1VrKfsdT5vVuXswVnwJgJmOTLGFhQuuYoNW2ostfeqTcQcfXUDrZjEGNj9GL6Uj93Pw7DZz-alsvTHJ88.yahoo.invalidk