St, Mary Penzance Bells History

IAN SELF i.self at hKMGnchghrmCk1sBuE7p9jsmJu-Bsv-4kLU2HYxcLOC6vaOR2OaVQc_ms37FBnaJsbjf2EN6J3rtiF1MPw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 8 07:30:39 GMT 2011

I have published a short history of the bells and ringers of St. Mary Penzance which is available from me at a cost of £5 inc. P&P, at the following address.

Ian Self, The Sycamores, Parc Vean, Coach Lane, Redruth, Cornwall. TR15 2TT. Payments can be sent by cheque or PayPal to i.self at Nqm4bhySKsVxZBcJLwFKZthofTSe-yo2XuHCJBSql8q-3UIrkN_3D07OoI9wdSQaw2dCq5zX368deFBK9Q.yahoo.invalid. if paying by PayPal, please send me a confirming email with full postal address.

St. Mary's bells are currently being rehung and all profits from the sale of this booklet will be donated towards the restoration fund.

Ian Self.