[Bell Historians] Peal information [1 Attachment]

Sue Marsden erincaters at YRxiU0tYBDi6WcfHe1raF-3sfkdBVBYBJqGm_eHa4IPnhWuRn2OfVd1UBz1bQcu0vymuSi4QgPaRScgwUv4oOSnR.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 18 12:00:22 GMT 2011

I see that the peal at Leverington which was not on Felstead when I
sent this is now listed there with the reference "RW -1.0000",
whatever this means. Did someone pick it up and add it from this list?
I was intending to send it to the RW but am waiting for the son of the
conductor to see if he has any records of his father's, and also see
if his uncle, Robert, who is the only surviving member of the band,
has any recollection of it. But he is 89 and hi smemory is failing, so
it isn't likely. I am also asking for a check to be made in the 1949
EDA report in case it was missed from the 1948 report. Also a check of
the RW of 1949 to see if it was published late would be helpful.
SEM