[Bell Historians] Method name

petewilkinson298 at iVHbhB0tmKfkR2ZcbjpLRKuU_cfTiQaOOw-N2AURNcUOoFGkwNo5rJmFozdBtvjTGR3alrfL2t2ciGNC9l1HduJNtvtmfgEHow.yahoo.invalid petewilkinson298 at iVHbhB0tmKfkR2ZcbjpLRKuU_cfTiQaOOw-N2AURNcUOoFGkwNo5rJmFozdBtvjTGR3alrfL2t2ciGNC9l1HduJNtvtmfgEHow.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 20 21:11:01 GMT 2011

Why Primrose?  Primrose Day is 19th April being the anniversary of the death of Benjamin Disraeli (1st Earl of Beaconsfield) in 1881.  The Primrose was his favourite flower and Queen Victoria often sent him bunches of Primroses and sent a wreath of them to his funeral. Beaconsfield's statue in Parliament Square and his grave in Hughenden, Bucks are decorated with Primroses on this date.  The first peal of Primrose S Major was rung on 23 April 1932 and the first of Minor on 12th April 1950 so both dates are close to Primrose Day.  Perhaps this is the reason?

Peter Wilkinson