[Bell Historians] Method name

Richard Offen richard.offen at vZ244Lhv6TgVr2vJ2l78A8M4oSAsAcOs5qvR87X32dJKg8wzZhKd_WISa9rQEZG4w68Hg7SoEcOFLy1rBIQpAIQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 20 21:56:56 GMT 2011

If you can get hold of the Ringing Worlds for around 1964/5, Harold Chant published 'An Index of Minor Methods' as a series over quite a long period. In this he gave very interesting explanations of the history on many methods. As a young ringing nerd, I was totally captivated by this series!

Richard

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone