Coincidences

John Harrison john at ErY3GQFCy--LtvPqGKAQF2yCKyStmcw_kTu-4RIYajRqzx3otVBkRcFCDC04R5WcKHKDzkRhIwrWrphebGsB.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 24 10:04:37 GMT 2011

> Interesting that the number of 'legitimate' methods is the same as the
> maximum break at snooker!

Just a coincidence.

Like the calculation I did yesterday.  The Olympic torch will go on a 70
day tour of the country, and I wondered how far it would go.  Aware that
some of the time will be running, while at other times it will be 'parked',
I made the compromise assumption of walking at 3 mph round the clock, which
gives 5040 miles.  Who said the Olympics had nothing to do with ringing!

Regards

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk