[Bell Historians] Re: Fwd: Memorial Bells enquiry

George Dawson george at 0vo5oK3WoyuMhZfSQBlJP8jHme9byRQjLKKQQRuoWI5tXt4FPC5p_FwjSQJKtbT6XxCU-j6ObvTTzQc6d0zz0HRqxwyx_WFs.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 28 15:40:52 GMT 2011

Ok then, Barton in Fabis, Notts, tenor has the name of the 7 dead from WW1.

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of mike at 5z8GiozOV76f_Bv0iKxjsq_lzDFemuclJq6kln70mI2D-dQqPzYwkmZS8jO2bwjqWUpOIZ4Sz5IWHBc3JtzvSPUWm1M.yahoo.invalid
Sent: 28 January 2011 14:24
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Fwd: Memorial Bells enquiry

We are drifting from the actual question. I suspect that a great deal of
bells are war memorials, such as the ring at Roker where I learned to ring.

The questioner was specifically looking at bells with lots of names of the
fallen. Some nice photographs can be found here

http://www.memorialcc.org/photos/the-memorial-bells_17/

Mike