"For Whom the Bells Toll" (was Memorial Bells enquiry)

Richard Offen richard.offen at 5Z5AyGEi9nQJAn1xd5xd0cA86LBFWupgFBmCybWzpOSI_9FwWCMPZOYCfqHFO6wv05tuw8XcoceGVSaiaJxgJQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 29 06:59:00 GMT 2011

How can one get hold of a copy of this elusive book?

When I was in Wellington in 2005, a member of staff at the War Memorial had
one copy on display, but no stock and couldn't tell me where I could
purchase a copy.   Also, as far as I can see, the book doesn't feature at
all on the War Memorial web site.

Sadly, when we visited, Callum and I only caught the last five minutes of
the lunch time recital because the Tourist Information Centre told us the
wrong time .it seems you wonderful carillon is quite a well kept secret in
Wellington!

Richard

  _____