[Bell Historians] St. Martin's Church, Wharram Percy, N. Yorkshire [3 Attachments]

E. John Arthur john at AQs5hDtS_Vl-UI8aNvxXYNtlyufUklQfZZftRvnNFjSIM_29GHsr2ng-hqNMXD6RswMpXeQW4L--3nAg57K3Iw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 5 20:01:38 BST 2011

See GAD Church bells of Yorkshire, The East Riding P.193. Bells now at Wharram le Street.

John Arthur
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bryan McCahey
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 7:26 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] St. Martin's Church, Wharram Percy, N. Yorkshire [3 Attachments]

  [Attachment(s) from Bryan McCahey included below]

  I spent an hour or so last Friday looking around the ruined church at Wharram Percy, near Malton in N. Yorkshire. See attached photos. The church was, apparently, more-or-less intact until the 1960s. Do we know anything of its bell(s)? There appears to be evidence of three (rope?) holes in the stone ceiling of the first chamber but it's not entirely clear. The west face of the tower collapsed in the 1960s.

  Bryan McCahey