Web pages

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at pNdmOyKUwD6_Ir86M0XrXIrZPVGHHK9jkZL15CJa_BdXGuC-uSLh_w6er0mZ-ksnxYhYDFLjliC7KiW5eXTyakbxYp0.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 14 12:13:42 BST 2011

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Graham Nabb" <graham at ...> wrote:

> I am compiling a list of useful web sites for those engaging in bell maintenance.
>
> there are obvious ones such as CCCBR,  George Dawson, Dove, Ecclesiastical, Diocese, etc but I am sure there are many more giving useful info on fixtures, fittings, bell related issues, frames, safety etc...
>
> Any suggestions would be good (off line if you like)  graham at ...
>
> Graham
>
> 07974 743766

Just an idea, Graham, but what about transcribing some of the maintainance schedule sheets that M&S, etc, used to issue to towers that had had the bells rehung?

A lot of the info that is on the maintainance schedule sheets is still relevant today.

Alan