A Short handstroke

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at oj3I0JeWMK9_diwWjOJMt-NTewaR1O9WhZfZE6lNDyXHtjWbbm72DxknLKK6F0tL-Kw9HtFYVMZP1zDl7nBsnkpQsqE.yahoo.invalid
Sun May 8 00:03:20 BST 2011

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Robert Brown" <robert at ...> wrote:

> I have highlighted the bit that amused me - as obviously you havent rung on some of the "new" jobs I've rung on !!!!!
>
> Regards
>
> Robert

Quite possibly, but these days, there shouldn't be any excuse for shoddy work-and a job should not be signed off unless it is bang on.

But having said that, there needs to be some liasing between band/PCC and contractors from the very start, and questions asked as to what the end result of work is expected to be like.

If a job isn't right, I don't think it is unfair not to sign it off, and I would certainly hope that all of the hanging companies would rectify a problem within an acceptable period of time after installation.

Alan