[Bell Historians] Dove's Guide of 1800 (was Peals on Six Bells)

Dickon Love dickon at lOLB3qz0TZch22a0E4tvgOygOb-hhfzLk-PAtrAvlRSLCUhKP99XXQl674qVZ0wOdwJ7j5szLWlEIkyjNA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 2 11:54:43 GMT 2011

CJP

> What would be helpful would be to have an online database showing key
> stages in the development of each ring, i.e. changes in number of bells
> and tenor weights over time. Ideally, the database would be structured
> to enable one to identify what rings existed in any given year (and
> refined down to localities and rings of 12, 10, 8, 6, 5 etc).

I created this facility in my database of bells in Kent, although there is scope for further development.

DrL