[Bell Historians] Dove's Guide of 1800 (was Peals on Six Bells)

David Willis dcwillispiano at M_8ImRdZ6EV7a9YUfekFnPhr_vLHxgNPWJEKf68JULeAWy_XgUYQxiEfWyNpXYttgL4Aw3WhcFWElrd5Yw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 2 12:36:46 GMT 2011

________________________________

CJP

> What would be helpful would be to have an online database showing key
> stages in the development of each ring, i.e. changes in number of bells
> and tenor weights over time. Ideally, the database would be structured
> to enable one to identify what rings existed in any given year (and
> refined down to localities and rings of 12, 10, 8, 6, 5 etc).

I created this facility in my database of bells in Kent, although there is scope for further development.

DrL

Isn't it true that all your lovesguide sites include timelines so that this data can be extracted
with ease ?