[Bell Historians] St. Clement Danes Pathe news

matthewhigby at kgPQqrBX4abWRdE8C9I8v8J1uS-0o4zBwBrIGr8PBq9vDUf7amrRhJ27ZiRBpOPBpqrz4Sb6xoV3aKk.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at kgPQqrBX4abWRdE8C9I8v8J1uS-0o4zBwBrIGr8PBq9vDUf7amrRhJ27ZiRBpOPBpqrz4Sb6xoV3aKk.yahoo.invalid
Sat Nov 5 23:23:49 GMT 2011

There are a number of goodies on pathe archives. Buckfast abbey dedication with what is almost certainly the back 10 of the old 12 ringing in the background. Also some G&J foundry clips which give away one or two secrets! Good stuff! Matthew
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan McCahey <b.mccahey at yahoo.com>
Sender: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 16:19:34
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com<bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Bell Historians] St. Clement Danes Pathe news

I was looking at the Pathe news archive this evening and found the following charming item showing the new ten for St. Clement Danes 'up-ended' outside the church for their dedication in 1957, whilst William Hughes (assisted by another) chimes 'Oranges and Lemons' on them with a mallet.

See http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=32612

Bryan McCahey