[Bell Historians] St. Clement Danes Pathe news

Ted Steele ted.steele at ZFGQrAEmwscIbuhJ8SR8KnPiDPbYvrlBfkWSQjjZD63VXt8E6jLRDYefOg3vdJnrY8ItMDurM28rtzlB.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 6 15:07:53 GMT 2011

Hi Clare,

Glad you like it. Thank these chaps; Brian McCahey who originally posted
a related link on bellhistorians, as below, and Jim Hedgcock who found
it from there.  I don't suppose you know who the other ringers are, but
I guess your dad or granddad might remember. It would be nice to pass
that detail back to the historians.

Ted