Two Bristol Bells

Ted Steele ted.steele at RC9NZk0MZ0LeJZX0e1GYG653cSdQPX-ts-fgbgXUgjWnXQNKlG5dvjG5conbM3kwKzLr0ixMTuYANlE4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 25 16:59:07 GMT 2011

These pictures have been sent to the churchcrawlers email list. They
show bells at Haroldston and Nolton, both in Pembrokeshire. The founders
name is mostly visible in the Nolton picture and is apparently the same
as the Haroldston bell. They both look rusty. Are they steel bells? I
don't know much about founders and I am not familiar with this name.
??asbrough and Hain?s

Ted