[Bell Historians] Two Bristol Bells [2 Attachments]

George Dawson george at -F7YKPP_HiVkLooqR-_0IbIgyftoM7t8QMKzyM8TkzcSdEIGYbq2kmpu-lnrQRIYIPpL2_8dScQytBnZmo-xJUeIjdP2.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 25 17:34:59 GMT 2011

Wasborough & Hale of Bristol. Bronze bells, rust colouration from all the
rusty ironwork on the headstock.

Shame the pics aren't higher resolution as when enlarged they pixelate too
much.

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ted Steele
Sent: 25 November 2011 16:59
To: bell hist
Subject: [Bell Historians] Two Bristol Bells [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Ted Steele included below]

These pictures have been sent to the churchcrawlers email list. They
show bells at Haroldston and Nolton, both in Pembrokeshire. The founders
name is mostly visible in the Nolton picture and is apparently the same
as the Haroldston bell. They both look rusty. Are they steel bells? I
don't know much about founders and I am not familiar with this name.
??asbrough and Hain?s

Ted