[Bell Historians] Two Bristol Bells

Ted Steele ted.steele at xthCwXphHCZokONxGZ5Y07MwZW-CAE1rC3bJ2SSKeraEk16NY_4sPtdNKHCAmONZfV1GN2qoWtY9ihvh.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 25 18:58:13 GMT 2011

On 25/11/2011 17:34, George Dawson wrote:

> Wasborough & Hale of Bristol. Bronze bells, rust colouration from all
> the rusty ironwork on the headstock.
>
> Shame the pics aren't higher resolution as when enlarged they pixelate
> too much.

Further to my initial response, I see you spell it Wasborough; is that a
typo? The bell clearly shows ...brough not ...borough. Or is it a matter
of saving work on the inscription or perhaps both versions were used?

Ted