[Bell Historians] Re: Heavy old bells

Richard Offen richard.offen at onfWtoI1FuP6TFh1igjgb5qdlAjH9-GT-4ns5KudHpUs4sadMnF_S9QxWlkMmJtXqg3cBPXTvKxYeAXICITz5YNE.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 10 23:24:39 BST 2011

Surely Great Peter is still in use. I certainly herd it tolling for evensong when I was in Gloucester in April.

I assume you meant Queen Camel tenor was the oldest heave change ringing bell?

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone