Re: [Bell Historians] Landfill Grants

Dickon Love dickon at FvdnitYzVLZhPSXmJXEElQQeqQcmPbY5ZTiMGp2bdvp1rMiNNKZguEldnc2W-H556ZRtq-ZkNZG1r6ko4lWn.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 27 11:03:56 BST 2011

>  Does anyone know of towers who have received a  Landfill Grant for bell
>  work and  which company was  operating the scheme?

Shiplake received a grant of something in the order of 40k.  I don't know which company.

We received a special grant at St Dunstan-in-the-West, Fleet Street of 200,000 as part of Viridor's 10th Anniversary.

The rules are generally that you have to be within 10 miles of a landfill site to qualify for any sort of grant.

DrL