[Bell Historians] RW 1989

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at _rZHHXAz1ihTJ-vLGH5ymiQikXjZPzrAEgQo19KLJoZ-39fv9je3bLOqje0tBq5UxIM18FklFZYxP2I7YJc.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 7 07:55:00 BST 2011

From: John Cummins
Anyone who has access to the Ringing World of 10 February 1989 could they
look up page 119 in reference to the Church of the Apostles iin Launceston,
Tasmania and tell me the number of bells referred to..  Thank you

18-bell chime, largest 5-0-22 in C, designed such that it can be extended at
a later date to become a full set of two chromatic octaves.
Nick