Grove House, Harrogate

Mike Chester mike at QsOenGRNwh8q8KWu-91wZ4RMkeUtXamG8NRLEf1xKEKmVCwHfgFZQCTSer6DRH7sICr72lCXXkR59tH58WdraxSIJA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 8 23:46:19 BST 2011

I've just watched a recording of "Who Do You Think You Are"; featuring Emilia Fox. Her ancestor, Samson Fox, owned Grove House in Harrogate.  At about 45m of the broadcast there is a photograph of the stables around the turn of the 20th century that appeared to me to show at least 9 bells on some sort of posts.  Can anyone enlighten me, please?

Mike