[Bell Historians] Re: [c-r] Help please

Ted Steele ted.steele at PZgPV6Vbuu1864znjz8xFxlYAajVkY2R1PTPcUYK-JfEiOSbwxuQGOOhhXqr1L-THLd3ixqNe8BzI-_nbu0.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 9 10:58:56 BST 2011

On 09/09/2011 04:00, Carl S Zimmerman wrote:

> Some information here:
>    http://www.gcna.org/data/TXHOUSSH.HTM
>
> I've talked with the installer of these bells.  In spite of the $M
> spent by the Archdiocese, the tower is little more than an empty
> shell, with really poor access.  There is no floor to the belfry, so
> no possibility of adding a traditional keyboard and action to the
> bells in the future.  Sad.

Thanks; that answers my query very well. I was aware of your site and
should have though to check it first, but would have missed your other
comments. Sad indeed.

Ted