Conservation Bellhangers Ltd

Chris Frye Chris at gUZUO7NoNwhGLCQTrYUSUNfGrEr-ll_fei2XIPd4-fSjaa0BhyJ7hxSnXgm2qf7CqSNiPR2ubg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 16 15:42:53 BST 2011

In the Aug 26 RW, page 865, there was a report about the restoration of 3
bells at Bullington, Hampshire being carried out by "Conservation
Bellhangers Ltd". I was curious to find out about this company.
>From the Companies House entry, Conservation Bellhangers Ltd. is based at
Mill Cottage, Mill Lane, Steep, Petersfield (in Hampshire) and was
incorporated on 31st March 2011. I don't remember hearing anything about
this company previously. Does anyone have any more details?

Chris Frye.