Grove House, Harrogate

David & Mary Kelly keltek at aAJ6jh5aLnCAOBBKHGvdIxtaYyg5o_r9VWoikBRgYd_yzyqPUpAgRIBAIQxJaXEFrc3-RtaFWntzY5jT7CrAGw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 21 17:51:22 BST 2011

Bell HistoriansI have now had opportunity of checking the KT records and the Keltek Trust purchased five bells from Eric Robinson on 16/10/2004.

Details of the bells have already been given so I will not repeat. However if anyone wishes to have details of the tonal analysis please contact me.

>From the smallest to the largest bells:
KT ref. 04070\1 was sold to Towcester for use as a "ringing bell" model.
KT ref. 04070\2 has been installed for chiming at Romsey Library.
KT ref. 04070\3 has been installed for chiming at St Mary Magdalene, Brobury.
KT ref. 04070\4 & 5 are the two tenors at St Giles, Imber.

Dave