[Bell Historians] Historical differences between long-standing bell foundries?

Kevin Jones kevscabs at elpPjs3YLJ4hq7XkNWpaiF8bKWaIEveK86GTj7hXHez-iRZRa7Sdxmgk8VCKvdzXU3N8x2Hqsyfe2eFKNA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 26 21:26:52 BST 2012

Hi Matthew,
                      It would be intresting a book on Bell-Founding with pictures of every step in the process.

I am going to visit Grassmar Bell Foundry & Museum in Austria im May,
They have been a family run buisness since 1599,
Every bell is beautifully decorated & Perfectly Harmonically Tuned,
They also have a gift shop with 100's of small bells for sale,
Also some of the bells in the shop sold by size & note off the peg (ideal for a mini ring)

http://www.grassmayr.at/

Kev