[Bell Historians] Re: Historical differences between long-standing bell foundries?

Matthew slosomething at HWTj6JhnJENjKhOYXCR7-AJXAZuzYKr_1h7S4gRpukM-chJLOyWl254uDHNM6PD_zwzCJv3ar1oC62RG7G1_wEQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 28 01:38:27 BST 2012

Fascinating.  "Sand" casting is pretty high-tech these days although the tooling costs for larger bells might get a touch prohibitive.  The advent of low cost CNC machining also makes one wonder about its applications in bell-making...