"Bell towers" of Bow

Ted Steele teds.bells at oPlNjo-BAWP_f-cGkrtFf335NbPVnBhl8yu_S6LlZysUqhaMsvnEEBddi8Kd6hhB2Ho-0_agkRbUBQQFgVuJ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 6 11:37:40 BST 2012

I noticed when browsing Google maps for the area around the Olympic
park, that there is an estate of residential flats named "Heart of Bow".
This of course is Bow in East London and nothing to do with Bow Bells as
we know them. The various blocks are named As "Bow Bell Tower",
"Christopher Bell Tower" etc., with the others being Fabian, John (East
and West), Augustine, Katherine. If these have any relevance to actual
bells then an eighth would make sense; perhaps I missed one. They are
surrounded by Pancras Way, which I suppose could be relevant. Might the
names relate to the names of bells in St Mary, Bow-in-the-Road that is
nearby? Can anyone explain these names?

Ted