[Bell Historians] Re: Oldest Christian Bell

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at vVTn9GPZ2ndSyz5i__05EWYAQdDkcxWNp_hI6dIEadQ4qutsDwy6qNpvaLZSB66-8lGsgs1K2dUOdEqP5eAN6fhQQ68oZvOk.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 15 10:11:13 BST 2012

Eddie Martin "Our droning on about this may be tedious for others..."

Not so - it's refreshing to have all this stuff looked at from a
critical stance to try and establish what we make of it now. It's clear
that a lot of what's been accepted in the past and "taken on trust" has
been based on unreliable "facts" or questionable interpretation.

I hope someone will summarise for the list when the exchange has come to
an end

--
Chris Pickford
E-mail: c.j.pickford at _xWpycnYqLhZVdYi5ojJTX6fcZMBqmBM-z0Ri0n-DzqUJI4KkrrzRPMWIBa4qD0XniPdbxzHEHV3FPbohQ.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably)