Kimberley, Nottinghamshire tubular bells

David & Mary Kelly keltek at 19KE7b5oodiquU3B1PDGLK92du3BNTN-nLUcNCPtN8J8LL12JOsDSPyPW2VpYS_N7kLuFQQsmMZLc9wxsrQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 30 08:35:39 BST 2012

There were postings towards the end of June and beginning of July regarding these bells. We (Keltek Trust) have been advised that they may be available for reuse. If anyone is interested in these bells and has not already received an email from me today, please contact me using bells at VokbuoIruFf7mN3iym-y-IrghYxFsPonm69OioecefY3RdMbtqRzdSWBmHmufV--_2RQv8Jke540aCkOgko.yahoo.invalid.uk

Dave