[Bell Historians] Tubular Bells - Holy Trinity Kimberley - Southwell Diocese

Ronald Shepherd ronaldshepherd at smtnalagAG5SmTK4k1t0Ye5bZpvLpKNimH1TdbEQ8-zt3Pkj5i5EfnrOHjVm2FI25NGjl9VygMwV8GdGHEcQcWXFVbU.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 17 20:28:13 GMT 2012

David,this is a bit of a worry. This has a good tower with a frame installed when they built the tower for a ringing peal.We will have to work on this.Ron

________________________________
 From: keltektrustsecretary <keltek at jucwC4UqCuaYfqeoY8dUG860DZ9wCAEHlclctX3Gn1rhOGbO5g3WMKxJRqUc_hG8ixoBC8yqsMQbOXQ9JQ.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December 2012 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Tubular Bells - Holy Trinity Kimberley - Southwell Diocese

Looking at the Keltek Trust notes for 31st August 2012 it appears we suggested to Geoff Rhodes that the parish make contact with a bell-hanger/founder or contact the Southwell & Nottingham DAC and ask if the bell-advisor could help. Presumably they have done neither.

The first church in Sydney to which Laurie refers to is St Alban, Epping; I don't know where the second church in Sydney is.
Dave