[Bell Historians] Tubular Bells - Holy Trinity Kimberley - Southwell Diocese

keltektrustsecretary keltek at HmJV8MRKCJjNUjn-3BnBwxbmbR0rrRFQtsCn55EUdv_M1ERsinr4Of3TP5QmOqPM7hTSm5PvUvJtkOyaGOY.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 17 15:41:34 GMT 2012

Looking at the Keltek Trust notes for 31st August 2012 it appears we suggested to Geoff Rhodes that the parish make contact with a bell-hanger/founder or contact the Southwell & Nottingham DAC and ask if the bell-advisor could help. Presumably they have done neither.

The first church in Sydney to which Laurie refers to is St Alban, Epping; I don't know where the second church in Sydney is.
Dave