[Bell Historians] Re: olympics

John Camp camp at oQQo02EoKZpo-YZDQQU2bdkqDRbqnGXL7fUWnTA4M-64bcU55bdbs1WMuLiB90b08TcV6swWTcT9EIOYhJI.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 5 21:36:18 GMT 2012

At 21:28 on 05 February 2012, Dickon Love wrote:

>> I understand that the reason for the secrecy lies entirely with the
>> Olympic authorities.

> JEC:
> "And your understanding comes from where?  The real question is why the
> secrecy."

> My understanding comes from the Whitechapel Bell Foundry itself.

Gosh!  As you will know, the editor of the RW has also been in touch
with them, also without getting any information.

> They are not choosing to be secret, they are obliged to say nothing or
> be found breach of contract by their client.

But why has this obligation been imposed?

Anyway, we shall no doubt find out the truth in due course.

John Camp