[Bell Historians] Seages apparatus

john at O1n_T7XppQDz7E_Zrvb49PjAt2F-TFpdi0ZuWq4wH77t15u3aROvCrslba5MAIBEkI01t2IL8jRk4ZOYOK_uqhRM.yahoo.invalid john at O1n_T7XppQDz7E_Zrvb49PjAt2F-TFpdi0ZuWq4wH77t15u3aROvCrslba5MAIBEkI01t2IL8jRk4ZOYOK_uqhRM.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 10 10:09:02 GMT 2012

You'd have your dad after you if you did! =)
#
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Dawson" <matt.dawson at Wu5YlkVXy6wdD98kfY-bZPd5RZdIeYJnV122RFfld5pbKr-XTjI1mixi3eV_PAw3UrhF0IMwYPl29DvUUQ7FsQ.yahoo.invalid>
To: <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Seages apparatus

On 5 January 2012 18:43, George Dawson <george at vAOmca3zW3P2aqDX_74OPQqu-Fz-vGlezN1dDExRKnON6Vdx2f-nqVj1FouL2PsFEKsPajOeykGEOKmFAa2bVC9PApM.yahoo.invalid>
wrote:
> Someone enquired about the ‘silent’ ringing apparatus.
>
> Could they contact me please.

If anyone fancies having a look at what's left of the Seage's
apparatus at St John on the Wall, Bristol, they'd be more than
welcome. The box in the ringing chamber containing the small bells is
annoyingly close to where the tenor ringer's head wants to go, and, as
much as I'd like to remove it, I don't want to have vandalised
something of historical value...!

matt