[Bell Historians] Inventory of Church Goods 1552

Samuel Austin sam0austin at NfG13EETZhSBcmJUWYOmPcg9qN8WimvZlIDJuH9GyykhnbtD8zJGW45NMuiBWfM4IvhdoDOrqAqyR7_7WKD8.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 20 19:55:13 GMT 2012

Me too, I'm planning a trip to the Bristish Library to read the 19th century reprint.
Sam

Sent from my iPhone